This delicious Panna Cotta recipe comes from our collaboration with Brasserie Ruhlmann for National Diabetes Awareness Month. Try making it for your friends and family this holiday season!
Don’t forget you still have time to enjoy our curated prix-fixe menus at both Brasserie Ruhlmann and Le Colonial until November 30th! Part of the proceeds will go towards raising awareness of how it is to live with diabetes and how to prevent the disease.
Panna Cotta (Serves 6)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons
- Vermont Butter & Cheese
- Crème fraiche
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 gelatin sheets
- In a small saucepan set over medium-high heat brings the milk, scraped vanilla bean and sugar to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin sheets, buttermilk and the heavy cream.
- Using a fine sieve strain mixture into a clean mixing bowl.
- Carefully fold in the crème fraiche into the milk and sugar mixture.
- Pour into six 4-ounce ramekins and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.