We’ve curated the perfect holiday gift guide for everyone; whether you are shopping for friends, family, or just to treat ‘yo self! Check our our diabetic-friendly favorites below!
- Happy Socks! How cute are these meditating bulldogs!? Not only do we love that these socks are in Lyfebulb colors, but they are part of a limited edition collection collaboration with artists Aleksey and Anton Tvorogov. The anthropomorphized animals in the Russian brothers’ artwork allows them to express different emotions and mythological consciousness. Hurry, as these are available for a limited time only! ($14)
- Fitbit! Speaking of collaborations, hello Public School x Fitbit! How cool is this design? (I do get Maison Martin Margiela x HM vibes, but I digress.) This is the perfect gift for your stylish yet active friend. Plus, we hear FitBit and Medtronic have teamed up, so soon you will be able to keep tabs on your glucose via your Fitbit. The catch about this gift? They’ll need a Fitbit Alta to turn this fashion piece into a fitness tracker. Also only available for a limited time! ($295)
Alternative: If you want to go the wearable tech route but are not into the Fitbit- Apple Watch is the way to go. Not only are we big fans of Apple, but the Dexcom G5 Mobile App supports Apple Watch and can be used to discreetly view your glucose reading, trend arrow, and trend graph. (Starting at $269)
- Sugar Sucks Sloppy Joe by I Quit Sugar! Hands down the most fun way to stay comfy this winter. Plus, we all know eliminating sugar from your diet is an important way to stay healthy right? So why not a sweatshirt that tells everyone how you feel? SUGAR SUCKS! ($62)
- AnnaPS is making it easy to carry an insulin pump! We love this black tank top for exercising. There is a pocket on each side with an opening from the inside where the pump can be added in. These is also a small opening for the hose. How sweet! ($34.40)
- MyAbetic! The compartments inside this super cute mini cross-body can store both diabetes supplies, and everyday lyfestyle needs. Its chic and stylish, making it a no-brainer gift for your diabestie. We love the blush, but the Marie Diabetes Mini Crossbody also comes in cobalt blue, black, or gold. ($58.95)
- Be Mixed is the best gift for your favorite party BFF! This all natural, zero-calorie cocktail mixer will be much appreciated as they enjoy a nice cocktail during the holiday season. And hey, you might even get a taste of this delicious gift! You brought the party, after all. We love the refreshing cucumber-mint flavor, but the website offers ginger-lime and margarita as well, along with some great recipes! *Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Type One Type Happy Mug! For the one friend who you can’t talk to before they have their morning cup of coffee. Plus, for every one sold, a dollar will be donated to Type 1 Diabetes Research! ($15)
- Sugar Linings: Finding the Bright Side of Type 1 Diabetes. We love Sierra Sandison, who was Miss Idaho 2014 and proudly wore her insulin pump on the Miss America Stage. In her autobiography, Sandison shares her journey with diabetes, and shares her message of positivity for both diabetics, and non-diabetics. Your bookworm friend will love this read, and you can even have Sandison sign the book with your friends name or a special message! ($15)
- Poppy Medical ID. The Kendra bracelet by Poppy Medical is a super simple and elegant medical ID. And we truly support the message behind the bracelet! “The Poppy Girl is not defined by her medical condition. She moves forward with her passions and dreams, and she’ll be damned if a medical condition gets in the way.” Perfect for your jewelry-loving BFF. ($135)
- Pump Peelz! We are crushing on this limited edition silver sparkle Pump Peel! While the image shows the silver sparkle for Tandem, they offer this style peel for a variety of devices, as well as other endless colors and designs. ($11.99)