As the weather gets colder and the holidays approach, it is easy to fall into hibernation mode. Don’t lose your motivation! Incorporating new training into your routines will ensure that you don’t get bored with your workouts. Our trainer Ken Yu has shared his dumbbell circuit training with us. The best part? If you have some dumbbells lying around, you can do this at home! Check it out!
- Foam Roll Calves, Quads, Hamstring, Inner Thigh
- Foam Roll Thoracic Spine (Upper/Mid back)
- 10 Split Squats w/ each leg. Hold a Light DB in each hand
- 10 Two Arm Bicep Curls.
- 10 Two Arm Bent Over Triceps Extensions
- 10 Two Arm Bent-over row
Videos to accompany the rounds above:
- 5 Sets: 5-10seconds of good form
- 10-15 minutes of 20 seconds of high effort
- 40 seconds of low effort
Cool Down and Stretch