A few months ago I was the kind of girl who liked fast-food and easy meals. Even with type one diabetes, I always enjoyed to eat these foods, and my blood glucose didn’t liked that. One day my best diabuddy spent a season staying at my house and she was the opposite of me. She likes everything green and healthy! Her bg is so wonderful that made me a bit jealous.
She challenged me to eat like her for the week and see the results on my body and on my bg, and I did. It was shocking! I actually liked to live like that. Eating heathy food helped me control my diabetes and my weight better! In 1 month I lost almost almost 8 pounds!
The secret is to make the foods that you like, but with the right and healthy ingredients! That’s how I created this delicious spinach pancake recipe! I hope you all like it!
- 5 tablespoons of flour of your preference (whole, oats, etc.). I used oat flakes!
- 2 tablespoons of chia
- 3 eggs
- 150ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 5 sauces of spinach
- Salt to taste
- Beat the flour with the chia in the blender first until forming a mixed flour.
- Add eggs, milk and coconut oil. Beat until smooth.
- Chop the spinach into small pieces (If you have a chopping device, it is very useful).
- Add the chopped spinach in the blender and salt.
- Beat for 1 minute.
- In one form, grease the frying pan with a minimum amount of oil.
- Put some of the dough in the skillet and when it is ready on one side, turn to cook the opposite side.
- Fill with the filling of your preference.
Total Portions: 5
Total Carbohydrates: 50
Carbohydrates per portion: 10
Have a great meal!