This vegetarian dish is perfect for lunch ?
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- Half cauliflower
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon milled golden flax seed
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon sweet red pepper
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- Half a cup dried cranberry
- Half a cup raisins
- Salt for taste
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit). Wash and cut the cauliflower into smaller pieces. Put it into oven for 15 minutes (keep checking if it isn’t burning and flip it after every 5 minutes). Don’t turn off the oven – you will need it for later.
- Meanwhile chop the whole parsley and cashew nuts.
- Take the roasted cauliflower out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Grate the cauliflower into the bowl. Add parsley, oil, cardamon, sweet red pepper, cashew nuts, dried cranberry and raisins. Add salt for taste. Mix everything finely.
- Wash mushrooms, cut the mushroom legs off, smear mushroom hats with oil and add a little salt on both sides.
- Put the couscous into the mushroom hats and sprinkle with flax seed on the top. Put it into heat resistant dish (without cover).
- Bake it for around 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Follow Weronika on her blog, Blue Sugar Cube!