Eggs and Avocado
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Dash of curry powder
- Dash of ground red pepper powder
- Tsp of garlic or as desired
- 1 slice of onion diced
- 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese
- Diced tomatoes for garnish
- Using a fork stir the eggs together until well combined. To keep eggs fluffy stir until pale yellow. Add salt and seasoning.
- Halve avocado and place face up on tray or face down on a grill in the toaster oven or oven at 300 degrees until it gets slightly browned on the edges. Remove from toaster and plate.
- Cook eggs on a low heat skillet stirring with a spatula to keep soft. Add in onion, garlic, and mozzarella. Stir until cheese melts and eggs are fully cooked. Remove from heat.
- Top the avocado with the eggs. Add diced tomatoes for garnish and flavor.