Travel Tips from Lyfebulb
Dr. Hehenberger of Lyfebulb provides us with some key travel tips in this short video that are essential for diabetics and others with chronic disease. Some of her key tips include:
- Before traveling, do your research and find out where the nearest hospital or medical center is, relative to your hotel.
- Be sure to always pack your meds in your carry-on luggage.
- Inform your travel partner of your condition and also ask them to pack a spare supply of your meds just in case there are issues with your luggage.
- Make sure that you don’t let your insulin is stored in a suitable temperature and make sure not expose it to excess heat.
- Stay safe by taking necessary precautions and Enjoy Your Vacation!